Spectacular 7 bedroom villa
With the superb design and grandiosity of a 5 star hotel, yet the privacy of a home-away-from-home, this spectacular 7 bedroom villa, complete with private pool, jacuzzi and sun pavilion is the perfect destination for an indulgent getaway or dream wedding. A villa that presents an air of refined elegance fit for royalty, this palatial villa unfolds over 800 square meters of light-filled lustrous and textured spaces that frame startling, take-your-breath-away views. The villa is situated on an impressive private plot of impeccable landscaped gardens. The spectacular tree-lined driveway and regal, sweeping staircase of marble and bespoke balustrade set the tone for this breath-taking villa. Wrap around balconies to both the ground and upper floors completes the fairy-tale picture.
Services near by
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Electric vehicle charging station
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Media & Technology
Fun for everyone under one roof
Pets are not allowed.
Sit back and relax
Pool and wellness
Full body massage
Pool with view
Swimming pool toys
Outdoor pool (all year)
Massage Additional charge
Spa and wellness centre Additional charge
Food & Drink
Bottle of water
Chocolate or cookies
Grocery deliveries Additional charge
Services & Extras
Outdoor & View
Enjoy the view
Public transport tickets Additional charge
Airport shuttle (additional charge)
Shuttle service (additional charge)
Bicycle rental (additional charge)
Safety deposit box
24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
Children television networks
Kids´ outdoor play equipment
Indoor play area
Baby safety gates
Child safety socket covers
Babysitting/child services Additional charge
Daily housekeeping Additional charge
Trouser press Additional charge
Shoeshine Additional charge
Ironing service Additional charge
Meeting/banquet facilities Additional charge
Designated smoking area
VIP room facilities
Upon entering the villa, you are immediately greeted by a stunning, gold imperial staircase. Taking pride position in the center of the villa, it provides a spectacular centerpiece to the reception area and gallery upstairs. Lofty ceilings, crystal chandeliers and polished marble flooring create distinct elegance and grandeur in this masterpiece property.
The spacious open plan and light filled living area features two very distinct and beautifully furnished lounging areas. Each perfectly designed space creating the opportunity for relaxation, conversation and entertainment. Adjacent to the formal living room is a TV with UK and SKY TV channels and Wi-Fi connectivity are available for your entertainment.
A great space for formal dining with a grand polished table and beautiful designer high-back leather chairs to seat 8. Enjoy the elegant ambiance and splendid grandeur of Villa Royale while you dine.Wonderful unobstructed views can be enjoyed from here as large patio doors frame the impeccable gardens.
A more informal dining option is also available and sited between the two kitchen areas, with a large glass topped decorative wooden table and 8 comfortable leather chairs.
There are two large kitchens in this villa. A working kitchen for food p[reparation, fully equipped with the latest appliances and one decorative kitchen ideal for catered events, entertaining and serving. Both boast black granite worktops with quality furnishings with all the added comforts you would expect, including a Nespresso Coffee machine. There is a window to the front aspect with sea and garden views and a large patio door leading directly to the front veranda for easy al fresco access. A large breakfast table with seating for an additional four people.
Deluxe room with king sized bed and built in wardrobes, en suite shower room and sliding patio doors leading onto a large private balcony. Direct view of the magnificent pool and pavilion area and mountain side views. Air-conditioning.
Deluxe room with king sized bed and built in wardrobes, en suite shower room, sliding patio doors and Juliette balcony with direct views of the magnificent pool and pavilion area with mountain side views.
Deluxe room with king sized bed and built in wardrobes, en suite shower room
Extremely spacious, deluxe room with king sized bed, sliding patio doors leading to a private, furnished balcony with glorious views to the Mediterranean sea and hillside. En-suite with WC, hand-basin and Shower. Air-conditioning.
BEDROOM 5 AND 6
Two very large, deluxe double rooms both with king sized beds and fitted wardrobes. There is direct access between these rooms via a lockable door with one en suite facility which makes this an excellent option for those travelling with children.
The Bridal Suite, located upstairs at the rear of the gallery with stunning sea views, King sized bed, large full length mirror, dressing table, chest of drawers and air conditioning. Beautifully decorated with light colours and flowing fabrics. Large patio doors lead directly onto the most fabulous private balcony which spans the entire length of the villa, perfect for admiring sunsets and star-gazing. A very large en suite with shower and mirror tiled corner bathtub. Leading off the bathroom is an enormous walk-in wardrobe. Everything a bride could ask for, and more!
Closest landmarks *
Restaurants and markets *
Natural beauty *
Closest airports *
Most popular landmarks *
Spectacular 8000 sqm gardens with traditional olive and avocado trees, inset palms and local cypress trees. Access via electric gates at the front to the long and impressive driveway, finishing at the turning circle just in front of the grand villa. A picturesque garden with immaculate lawns and decorative stone borders separated by miniature walling and beautiful flower beds that add a splash of colour and wonderful aroma. This is a truly amazing venue for any special occasion. The ideal romantic and elegant wedding venue.
Dip your toe into the sparkling waters of this fabulous 10m x 5m private pool with Jacuzzi set against the stunning backdrop of the surrounding Peyia mountains. Enjoying a cold beverage or perhaps just succumb to the allure of the daybeds which beckon you to an afternoon of reading, relaxing and sunbathing. At lunch, dine al fresco after cooking up a storm in the fully equipped outdoor sun pavilion and in the evening, relax back into the family size Hot Tub. The choices are endless, and none will disappoint. Villa Royal offers the ultimate in luxury Cyprus villa living.
The guests will have access to the entire 800 sq meter villa and its 8,000 sq meter spectacular fully landscaped gardens
You will be greeted by the Villa Manager and Villa owner upon your arrival for your check-in
We understand that each individual guest has diverse needs and we are happy to accommodate your requests to make your stay even more enjoyable. Below is a list of added extras that you can add to your accommodation to make your stay suit you. Please contact us for further information.
Restaurant recommendations and special offers
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Royale
|Rates||Type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent to you by email.
- No reservation will be accepted from any person under 18 years old. When you make a booking, as the main guest you guarantee you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these conditions. Copy of Official Identification Card (ID)/Passport is required by lead booking person/name upon making reservation.
- Upon receipt of your online booking enquiry, we will send an email acknowledging receipt of your request for a reservation. Please note that bookings made through our online booking system are provisional until confirmed by a representative of Villa Royale via email.
- When we receive an online booking enquiry we then usually provide potential guests with a 24 hour NON OBLIGATION temporary reserve on the villa which they have made an enquiry about. This temporary reserve is to aid potential guests to look into flights & car hire with the knowledge they have specific dates to work with.
- Once we receive your confirmation to proceed with booking, we will hold the booking for a period of 2 working days from the date/time of the invoice that we forward to you to enable you to send us your deposit via bank “SWIFT” funds transfer. You are required to inform us when the deposit has been paid. We do not take credit card bookings at the moment.
- Once your deposit / full payment has been paid and confirmed by our bank we will send you a confirmation of your villa booking, detailing all the information concerning the accommodation. A receipt/confirmation number will be sent to you when we received the deposit and balance payments.
- Your reservation is dependent upon receipt of a payment, or confirmation of a funds transfer, within two (2) working days of the e-mail quotation. The minimum DEPOSIT is 20% of the total cost of your villa booking, with the BALANCE of the villa booking payable no later than TEN (10) WEEKS before your arrival date. If your arrival date is within TEN (10) weeks of the invoice date, we will require the total cost to be paid in one payment within two (2 ) working days of confirming your booking.
- Please note you will not receive any statement or reminder, it is your responsibility to pay the remaining balance within the time period mentioned above.
- Once the final payment has been made you will be sent an email receipt / confirmation number for this amount, directions to the villa and instructions on key collection.
- We cannot hold bookings for extended periods without payment.
Cancellations & Non Payments by Guests:
- The person who is the lead name on the reservation form may cancel the booking at any time in writing - however no refund will be made for any money paid.
- If the balance is not received on the due date - which is your responsibility, the owners/management of Villa Royale reserves the right to cancel your booking and make the dates available to others. In which case any money already received will not be refunded.
- Make sure you have travel insurance which also covers cancellations.
Rental Period / Arrival and Departure times:
- ACCESS to the property will not be given before 4pm on the arrival date of the rental period. On the day of departure guest must VACATE the property by 10am. Cleaners and representatives of Villa Royale will enter property on 9am on departure date to carry out property check in order for the security deposit to be refunded* by 10am (*subject to breakages/damages)
- It is essential that the main guest provide via email a list of the full names of the people who will be staying at the villa.
-The accommodation is reserved ONLY for the people named on the list, no other people are permitted to stay at the accommodation unless you have received agreement from us in writing.
-Under no circumstances may the number of people who will be staying in the villa exceed the maximum number of people allowed : 18 people ( 14 adults/4 children ) plus two infants
- The owners also request the number of guests for weddings/events which cannot be over 80 people.
Security deposit, Breakages and Cleanliness:
Please note a refundable security deposit of 1000 euros, payable upon arrival to the villa, is required to cover any damages, breakages and cleaning in excess of the normal requirements. Payment of the security deposit can be made either in cash or by credit card.
- The accommodation is made available for letting on the clear understanding that it is to be left in a clean and tidy condition at the time of vacating by the visitors.
- Should you or any member of your party be responsible for any breakages, loss or
damage of any items of the property it is necessary that these incidences are reported to us the owners. As we understand accidents can happen, it is up to our discretion if money will be deducted from
security deposit. In the case of malicious intent or recklessness causing damage to property in excess of the security deposit coverage, then additional compensation is to be paid without question at the amount nominated by us the owners. The owners reserve their right to use the legal way in case damage is caused by malicious intent.
- We provide cleaners at the end of each stay to ready the villa for the next guests, – however should you or any member of your party be responsible for additional cleaning from the norm (e.g. if extra cleaning services are required than what is normally used to bring the villa to the original state of cleanliness from when you arrived) it is up to our discretion if compensation is to be made and how much is to be paid before you vacate the property.
- In particular reference to WIFI/IPTV receivers in the villa; Guests are not permitted to tamper with the boxes/receivers/units and if a service call has to be made to adjusts or repair the unit because it has been tampered with you must incur the cost.
- At all times during your holiday you are expected to have consideration for your neighbors and any third parties accessing the property and not to cause damage to others or risks damage to our property and belonging of others. If in our opinion you are or appear to be acting in such a way to cause danger, distress or damage to your neighbors or the property we reserve the right to terminate immediately
your entire parties holiday arrangements with us in which case we have no further responsibility/liability to you or your party and there will be no refunds, no payment of compensation and no reimbursement of any cost or expenses that may incur as a result. Furthermore, you will be liable to reimburse us for any expenses incurred as a result of this behavior before leaving Cyprus.
- We as the owners maintain the right to inspect the properties indoors and outdoors at our own discretion.
- If you intend to organize a function (e.g. party, wedding, cocktail party) at the property, you must seek prior permission from us in advance and prior to arrival. Additional charges above standard wedding surcharge of 800EURO and/or an increased security deposit may be sought at our discretion. Music is only permitted until 12 midnight. No live bands allowed.
Cancellation by Villa Royale:
- We the owner reserves the right to refuse or cancel any reservation without being under obligation to assign any reason and will accept no liability in respect of the refusal or cancellation, but shall refund all monies paid by the client in respect of such reservation.
- We reserve the right to cancel any reservation if faced with any unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which we could not avoid. These include but are not limited to oversight or errors by third parties, war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial
dispute, airport closures, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood, adverse weather conditions or the threat of any of these. If we make such cancellations, we will refund all monies paid with respect only to your reservation, we will not compensate for costs of flights or car hire and any other related expenses that have resulted from other booking of product or services related to your holiday.
Air Conditioning / Heating:
- The use of air-conditioning is not charged for on the condition that a/c units are not left running when guests are not occupying the villa. Please be mindful of the environment - it only takes just a few minutes to cool/heat a room when required.
Personal Insurance Cover / Liability:
- Guests are advised to obtain holiday insurance with suitable cover. The use of the accommodation is at the visitors risk and no liability will be accepted by the owner for any loss or damage of belongings, or personal injury or death however incurred.
- Your information is safe with us as we do not pass any of your details to any third parties.
Accuracy of information:
- While every possible care is taken in preparing the information provided on the website or on any printed matter supplied to the guest , they must be aware that human error can occur. Should any errors be discovered all those affected will be notified as soon as possible and please accept our apologies beforehand.