Villa aphrogenia is a newly renovated 3 bedroom villa at the highest standards.
The kitchen plan has been totally changed giving an open plan feeling.High quality laminates, cover all the kitchen cabinets in a modern design and a Fireplace has been placed in the living room for those of you who prefer winter holidays.
The lounge is a comfortably furnished and equipped with a satellite TV, CD player radio and DVD. The fitted kitchen has kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, electric oven and an electric plated stove, microwave, full set of crockery. The two bedrooms on the first floor are both en suite with large balcony to enjoy the view, table and chairs.
Two bedrooms on the first floor and the master bedroom on the ground floor with new wardrobes with large mirrors, concealed warm lighting behind the headboards giving a romantic feeling, suitcase bench that can be turned into a baby cot and hairdryers in all the bedrooms.
Shower rooms are dressed in modern tiles and granite, and pressurized water runs all the time, to make your showering enjoyment, while the master bedroom is equipped with a Jacuzzi. The barbeque (gazebo) area is equipped with table and chairs Tan colour sun beds and umbrellas surround the pool area and white marble has been selected for the swimming pool frame that perfectly matches with the blue of the water and high quality stone decorates the outside shower by the pool area. The pool is 9 m x 4,5 m and surrounded by sun beds, umbrellas, there is also an outdoor shower.
The villa is part of Platzia Holiday Villas Complex. Platzia Holiday Vacations Villas are a family owned business of villas for rent in Cyprus, Paphos and Coral Bay.
The complex consists of 5 Properties , 2 sea front three bedroom villas with private pool, 2 three bedroom villas with private pool and sea view and one four bedroom villa with private pool and sea view. The complex is located near the fantastic beach at Coral Bay and the residential area of Kisonerga, which is one of the most picturesque villages in the Pafos district. To Kato Paphos and Paphos Town or Coral Bay it takes approximately seven minutes by car or by bus and the bus stop is short walk away from the project.
Aphrodite was the goddess of love. According to mythology she was born from the foam of the sea off the shore of Paphos. She had a prestigious sanctuary in Pilaipafos (present Kouklia) where she was worshipped for nearly 2000 years. She was the Great Goddess of Cyprus.
Services near by
Most popular landmarks
Check In: 15:00
A/C is included in all rooms.
Heated pool available for 30 EUR per day plus EUR 70 day for preheating
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Aphrogenia
|Rates||Type||Min people||Max people||Valid from||Valid til||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|2019-2020||3 Bedroom Villa||1||6||Tuesday, 01 September 2020||Wednesday, 30 September 2020||€295.00 / night||7||365|
|2019-2020||3 Bedroom Villa||1||6||Thursday, 01 October 2020||Saturday, 31 October 2020||€210.00 / night||7||365|
|2019-2020||3 Bedroom Villa||1||6||Sunday, 01 November 2020||Thursday, 31 December 2020||€150.00 / night||7||365|
1. The person who makes the booking accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payments due by the party. By making a booking you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age and you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them, also that you are acting with the consent of the party you are making the booking for.
2. We take no responsibility for matters beyond our control, e.g. war, civil unrest, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, bad weather conditions, theft and other circumstances beyond our control.
3. Any damages caused whilst residing in the villas must be replaced or paid for.
4. The 20% deposit paid on booking is not refundable. The remaining balance is paid 30 days before arrival and is not refundable if there is a notice less than one month.
5. We cannot be held responsible for building work in the vicinity of the villas. We will do our utmost to inform guests of forthcoming work.
6. If the payment is by VISA, the payment will be in Euros. There is no additional charge for payments with cards.
7. The villas must be vacated by 11:00 am on the day of departure. This enables the villas to be cleaned for the next occupancy. If there is a gap in the change over rental period, guests may be able to stay in the villa until departure time but this must be pre-arranged with the villa owner.
8. No pets allowed.